Our small group of three ventured to the green fields of Rovaniemi to test the great all-American sport, American Football, also known as Yänkee Phudis. Our reporter Anna-Reetta mustered her courage, stepped into the limelight and don a Rovaniemi Nordmen -jersey. I put my own tech skills to the test as I double-wielded a camera in one hand and a mic in the other. After this more or less clumsy execution, I'm seriously considering purchasing a mountable mic for the camera. It would make life so much easier. So send me money, thank you.
Anna-Reetta is ready to rumble
I also put a lot effort into the editing. This time it was fairly easy to create a dynamic cut, because I had shot a lot of material. Jussa had helped me shoot the final game with his telelens, but for Anna-Reetta's training montage, I had to manage things by myself. So for example, the last play before the game itself is put together from four different recordings from four different locations. It almost seems as if it was the same play shown from multiple angles, but in truth it's just a compilation of several plays. Even in short videos as this one, a good amount of material is essential. Previously, we've recorded only what we've needed, which created noticeable problems during the editing process. It's hard to make a vivid and interesting cut if there's little to work with. The post-production time eventually doubled, because I decided to score the video also. It took two days to complete the music, and I'm quite happy with the result. This is probably the best Vasa-Tv-video so far, and I'm positive that next time, we can do even better. (Now you can also choose Eng subs!)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti